Zip It!

I may be wrong but I'm never in doubt!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ohio River Valley, United States

Kiss my shiny metal ass!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Fun with Dick Cheney

By now everyone has heard about this. All the Lamestream Media wants to know is "Who did he shoot, when did he shoot him, and how come you never told US about it?" Ferchrissakes! Journalists are so lazy they expect the White House to do their jobs FOR them! All Scott McClellan had to say was, "Yeah, it happened. It was reported to the cops who investigated and it was ruled an accident. End of story."

What I say is, "Even though Mr. Whittington was wounded, hunting with Dick Cheney is still safer than riding in a car with Ted Kennedy."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

May 21, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home